Updated April 5th, 2022
We are here to provide logistics services safely and efficiently. Throughout the pandemic, UniGroup Logistics aligned its response to the CDC guidelines. In line with CDC community level guidance, sales people, van operators and crew are no longer required to wear masks or social distance in most instances.
However, the following provides an overview of the additional COVID-19 best practice guidance UniGroup Logistics shares with agents and van operators.
- We encourage drivers to use hygiene best practices.
- Any crew member who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is awaiting test results due to likely COVID-19 exposure infection, should contact their agent and not be involved in any shipments.
- If a customer informs their UniGroup Logistics service representative they have tested positive or awaiting test results, the representative may ask them to not be physically present and to appoint a different contact to coordinate the service, or perhaps reschedule the service.
- Agents, van operators and customers are encouraged to visit the CDC website to review the latest recommendations and follow the guidance on how to protect themselves and others.
- If you believe someone on your team is exhibiting symptoms or feeling unwell, please contact your UniGroup Logistics service representative right away. Together you will run through the extra safety precautions we have put into place and possible options. If it is not considered an at risk situation, you may want to proceed with the service.
- If you believe someone on your service team is exhibiting symptoms, please contact your agent service representative right away. Please do not attempt to assess for yourself whether a person has or is at risk of having Coronavirus. Simply pause the service, ask the team to wait outside, and call your service representative. We will work with you to determine the appropriate next steps.
If you have unanswered COVID-19 questions about a scheduled order, please call your representative for assistance.