Final Mile Home Delivery Services
Creating exceptional home delivery experiences by the moving brands you trust.
Strengthen your supply chain today
Powered by the most trusted brand in the moving and transportation industry, United Van Lines®, our final mile delivery services are second to none.
- Extensive 50-state network of more than 500 agents
- More than 1 million in-home deliveries completed in six years
- Real-time status shipment tracking
- 2-man delivery teams
- Single point of contact
- Background checked van operators
- Asset-based carrier
With 100 years in-home delivery experience and a nationwide network covering all zip codes in the U.S., you can count on unmatched customer experience from the first mile to the last.
Dock To Door Delivery Excellence
When it comes to your customers’ shopping journeys, delivery is everything. We understand that your brand’s image is critical.
Our qualified and background checked drivers work hard to help ensure your brand’s lasting impression is exceptional. We have extensive experience delivering over-dimensional items — it’s what we do every day. We understand the extra care required when delivering items to your customers:
- Carpeting Area Rugs
- Fitness equipment
- Store fixtures and displays
- Office and medical equipment
- Big and bulky/hard to handle items
Specialized Final Mile Services
In order to best serve your customers, we offer a variety of delivery options regardless of origin: e-commerce, import location, distribution center or manufacturing facility. We provide service options from curbside delivery to white glove when delivering to your customer’s home or business. With a fleet of power units and truck assets that include liftgates, high cube and full decking, let us create a delivery solution to meet your unique needs.
- Basic: curbside
- Threshold: first dry area
- Room of Choice: primary level room
- Standard Service: deliver to room of choice and remove debris
- Premium Service: Install, remove debris and take away old item/s if needed
Customers can be picky — it’s too big, the wrong color or they simply changed their minds. It’s a growing challenge for the industry. Nearly 9% of orders are refused or returned.* Through our extensive network, we can handle your reverse logistics needs, catering the plan to your unique situation.
To cater to your reverse logistics needs we can:
- Return items to the retailer or manufacturer
- Donate items to the charity of your choice
- Properly dispose of the item
- Offset your expenses through salvage