Become a Logistics Agent
It's never been a better time to be an agent member of UniGroup’s Logistics family! Join us in changing the course of transportation and supply chain solutions.
Join Our UniGroup Logistics Network
As part of UniGroup’s Logistics team, you’re at the helm of innovation and transformation. With more than 500 locations operated by agents of two of the most recognized van lines — United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit — we focus on what our agents need to compete in this rapidly changing environment. We never stop learning and developing tools and strategies that revolutionize our business.
The UniGroup Family of Brands:
- United Van Lines
- Mayflower Transit
- UniGroup Logistics
- UniGroup Worldwide
- Trans Advantage
- Allegiant Move Management
World-Class Support for Your Business
As nationally recognized carriers with highly reputable brands, United and Mayflower make our UniGroup Logistics brand second to none in the industry. Unparalleled brand strength is what drives leads to our Logistics’ agents and provides them with the foundation to attract and win new business.
Join our Logistics agency family and see how these benefits can take your business to the next level:
- Leverage the power of UniGroup’s agent networks of nearly 500 warehousing locations in the U.S., extending your ability to serve customers
- Access to a dedicated support team with subject matter experts in domestic transportation
- Assistance with customized marketing/branding collateral to help drive business
- Receive weekly compensation within seven days from order release, powered by UniGroup’s financial strength
- Experience added benefits when clients qualify under our Customer Credit Approval Program
- Access to our Safety Management Programs that support operating within industry safety standards
- Driver qualification processes
- Drug testing and background check programs
- Electronic logging devices (ELDs)
- Truck forward looking cameras
- Utilize industry leading technology, powered by Rose Rocket, Inc.
Reduce Your Costs
Utilize shared co-op services, purchasing power and information networks, all helping you to reduce your costs and increase revenue.
The UniGroup co-op provides these centralized services to its members:
- UniGroup Logistics Platform (agent TMS)
- Claims and Loss Prevention
- Driver and Labor Recruitment Solutions
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Trans Advantage Programs
- Insurance and Legal Support
- Training and Development Programs
Invest in Your Future
UniGroup provides Logistics agents and their qualified drivers with access to seamless, integrated technology solutions focused on creating both business and user value.